Recent Posts

Monday, January 3, 2011

Shoot an Apple off My Head

I ran across this picture of my undergrad days at BYU. It was at the ward talent show and one of my roommates (Brad) had signed us up for a talent without the rest of us knowing until pretty much the day before the event. We agreed to participate despite our better judgment.


The talent listed on the sign-up sheet was shooting an apple off of Dan's head. Let's just say I discovered a new talent that night and shot the apple off of his head on my second try. That was pretty good considering the night before I shot him in the head repeatedly as I missed the apple. (I may have enjoyed that, even though I think Dan didn't find it quite as amusing.) Also, don't mind the costume -- it was all we had around that we could use to add to the theatricality of it all.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...