Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A True Southern Gentleman

We all have favorites. For example, I love seersucker suits. Classy and refined. Professional but stylish. Simple yet elegant. Charming. Southern.

I also love hydrangea. The day Ryan and I talked about getting married (Valentine's Day 2008), he had given me beautiful pink roses with luscious yellow hydrangea. Since then, hydrangea have popped up in various places--traces of green hydrangea in my wedding bouquet and in enormous flowering bushes in our new neighborhood.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised that today the two southern favorites were combined when...

A man in a [tan] seersucker suit...


Who was holding a bouquet of gaint hydrangea flowers...



Stepped onto the bus.

Loved it.

2 comments:

Kali and JT said...

dreeeeamy... wish I could have seen it

Melissa said...

Lucky lady who was to receive those beautiful flowers:)

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...