Recent Posts

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Partnership Family Fun Day

Friday was the Partnership's Family Fun Day! Our version of "Bring Your Daughter To Work Day". It was so much fun. Ryan brought Adi in, and we had fun introducing her to everyone. It was fun having her there as part of the 'team'! A lot of people were shocked to find out that I had a daughter. I guess I am a young mother considering that the overwhelming majority of the kids there were children of senior-level staff.


Baby Adi decked out in her summer blues and baby espadrilles. :)

1 comments:

Melissa said...

I was just thinking how you haven't posted a picture of your cute baby Adi lately. SO glad that you did:) Isn't it funny how in Utah it is completey normal that you have a baby at your age, but anywhere else it is a surprise. I do love that baby of yours!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...