Recent Posts

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

The Past Month in Living Color

Most of you know that I often capture our life by taking pictures with my phone. And, because I am seriously behind in the blogging world, I thought I would clear my phone and blog about the past month with the help from the pictures. So, here it goes...

Baby Adi's First Plane Ride - April 24, 2010!



The night that Ryan and Adam drove into town, we found this sweet sign posted to our wall... Thanks Adi (glad I gave you those keys.) :)


Trying to cut a frozen, 1 lb block of butter with cheap kitchen knives = our first kitchen casualty.


Adi's first encounter with wildlife. When we returned the Penske, there were these two geese just hanging out. They stayed pretty close, but started to move a I settled myself on the cement to the right. I would have taken a picture with Adi, but Ryan was inside filling out paper work and such. I was surprised by how intently she watched them. :)


Best Mother's Day Ever! (Especially considering it was the first!)
Ryan bought me pretty flowers, the ward gave us yummy truffles, and I got to play with this cutie during Sunday School.



Baby Adi snoozing at church...



I'm not going to lie, I have the cutest baby in the world.



Jedi Baby...


Naked Baby...


Garage Saleing... never been, kinda fun! Thought this picture was cute. Look at that little bum!

Baby Adi sitting up by herself! She's also reaching for her feet and sucking on her hands!

Baby Adi's Second Cross-Country trip to Washington.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Great pictures. Adi looks so dang cute in her sunday best!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Oh my she is beautiful!

The Daytons said...

Oh my goodness it seems like everyone is moving back:) We should all get together. We are moving back in July. I love looking at your blog. Your little Adi is so cute!

Unknown said...

I love the picture where she has the "Whachoo talkin' 'bout Willis?" look on her face. She has YUMMY cheeks.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...