Recent Posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

2 Years

About three and a half years ago, I thought this girl in my English class was cute.


We had fun at the BYU, and liked each other... A LOT.


We fell in love, got engaged...


and were married on May 23, 2008.




After two years of marriage, we have had many adventures...


including the birth of our baby girl.


And today, on our 2nd anniversary, I cannot help but feel a deep gratitude for the love of my life. My love for Kenz grows with each passing day. She is my truest and best friend. I love her enthusiasm, humor, and thoughtfulness. I cannot imagine my life without her.

And I still have the biggest crush on her.
(How could I not?!!?!?! Just look at this hot mama!)

3 comments:

Carbonneau said...

Happy Anniversary! today we got to see the Gila Valley Arizona Temple dedication and as next Sunday is our 7 year anniversary it helped me remember our wedding day and the blessings of the temple! Families can be together forever and I am so thankful for that! congrats on your many adventures in 2 years!

Unknown said...

Oh, so sweet. You two (well, three now) are the cutest!

Mrs. O said...

Aw, how sweet Ryan. Happy Anniversary you to you both! Yes, Kenz is awesome!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...