Recent Posts

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Pregnancy Stats

So, I went for my 2-week check up this morning, and thought that I would post about my stats for posterity's sake. :)

Found out I was pregnant: June 14th, 2009
Felt the baby move the first time: 22 weeks pregnant
Total time pregnant: 40 weeks, 2 days
Total weight gained: 42 lbs
Went into labor: On Thursday, February 11th/Friday, February 12th (midnight-ish)
Time in labor: 19 hours
Time spent pushing: 1 hour
Baby born: 7:34pm, Friday, February 12th
Baby's weight/height: 9 lbs, 1 oz, 22 inches


Here's the greatest part though...


...today at my 2 week checkup (11 days post-partum), I had lost 34 lbs! I only have 8 more lbs and I will be back to my pre-pregnancy weight (which was actually low because I had started running this summer in Washington!). It's crazy. Now, I just need to eat healthy, keep nursing, and exercise with my sweetheart so we can support each other!

5 comments:

Mrs. O said...

Wow! Great job Kenz. Well I see that Ryan needs a GRB, but if you need a running buddy I'm always here! Can you believe it? I think the last time we ran together at the outdoor track was about 4 years ago!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Still so jealous. Gives me hope with this second one! I hope you are recovering quickly.

Rachelle said...

Definitely unfair. I'm just saying.

Seth and Brittney said...

hooray for nursing and weight loss! I actually got about 10 pounds UNDER my pre-pregnancy weight by 2-3 months postpartum, I think... Keep with the good food though, that is one tricky thing about a nursing mother's appetite!
-Brittney

Melissa said...

How lucky are you! 8lbs is nothing! Thanks for letting me stop by yesterday, it was great to see you and your cute baby! AND you looked amazing.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...