Recent Posts

Friday, February 19, 2010

The Irony :)

I love how last Thursday night (February 11th) around 11:50pm as I was finishing my paper for my Strategic Leadership class, I had one lone contraction. Just one. I'd been having them during the week, and thought it was nothing.

After the paper, I wrote "Oi! Contractions while writing Dr. Hart's paper... glad that is finished, although I have lost all ability to concentrate... now we'll see if baby will let me go visiting teaching and to the lunch tomorrow..." as my Facebook status at 12:05am and additionally this blog post at 12:07am.

What really happened? That one lone contraction from 11:50pm that I thought was nothing was Labor!? and ironically we ended up heading to the hospital just hours after I wrote those posts because contractions had started up, continued to come, and gradually grown closer together. :)

Now, a week later (has it already been a week?) I love looking back on those two midnight posts... they make me smile.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...