Recent Posts

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Our Family Home Evening

Monday Ryan and I came home from work and went to dinner with our friends Aaron (former RAs together and married to one of my great friends) and Shelly (my former roommate and great friend). They are both teachers in Alpine School District and are here in Washington for a week for education purposes. They had a free night, so we invited them to our apartment and to go out for dinner.

We went to one of my favorite little sandwich-esque places in the city, Cosi, and then walked back to our apartment for ice cream. It was a gorgeous day, and it was wonderful to see them. It turns out that they both have great things going on in their life from buying a house to going back to school. I love friends and family, and I love catching up! We miss you guys--especially Shantel who couldn't be here!



Ryan, Shelly, and I




Aaron, Shelly, and I

2 comments:

Shelly said...

It was fun to get together, let's not wait till the next time I'm back in DC!

Alison Rae said...

aww I miss you, it looks like you are having so much fun!! Love ya!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...