Recent Posts

Sunday, September 7, 2008

There is an I in Team

For those of you who have noticed that I, McKenzie, have not posted in a while, here is why:


Yes, those are books. And yes, this is my life. I started graduate school last week, and I find that a lot of my time is spent at school or reading for school. Classes range from Organizational Behavior and Communications to Managerial Economics and Quantitative Decision Analysis. They are all very interesting classes, but I spent my first Saturday cooped up inside reading about business etiquette and teamwork. And, despite common thought and logic, I just discovered that yes, there is an I in Team. (Explanation forthcoming...)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I loved my three years in graduate school!! Enjoy this while it lasts!

Clark said...

Hooray for graduate school! Someday, when I never grow up I'd love a doctorate... or two. :)
Hmm... I'm excited to see the follow up to this one!

Melissa said...

All those books! And that is why I'm soooo glad I'm not in school.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...