Recent Posts

Monday, June 30, 2008

Ours is a life truly blessed...




Friday, May 23rd, 2008 was a blur, but the absolute perfect day! It began with a 5am hair appointment, and flew by with the blink of an eye. Ryan and I were sealed in the Salt Lake Temple, surrounded by our closest friends and family. It was a joyous occasion, and one that we will remember and think about forever. The day was cool, overcast, and beautiful. We took pictures around the Salt Lake Temple grounds, followed by a beautiful wedding luncheon in the Empire Room of the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The stormy weather pushed our reception from the Lion House Gardens to the main floor of the Lion House, and it was spectacular. Everything was perfect. The flowers were breathtaking, the cake gorgeous, the atmosphere elegant, and the groom incredibly handsome! We took pictures with our photographer before the reception, and then greeted guests for the entire two hours! We had a lot of friends and family come to greet us and wish us well, it was fantastic, and we felt very blessed. It was the perfect day! The official photographer's pictures have yet to come, but our brother-in-law, Tyler, took some amazing shots (as you can see)... 


On the Salt Lake Temple Steps 

Looking up at the temple (a personal favorite)

An intimate candid shot (I like this one too)

Stealing a kiss on the bench where Ryan proposed

5 comments:

Melissa said...

You were a beautiful bride! I'm so glad you invited me to the sealing, it was a wonderful ceremony. Isn't it crazy how the wedding day comes and goes by so fast? Hopefully you will never forget what a special day it was for you two.

Unknown said...

Wow! Tyler did get some great shots. You two are a very handsome couple. I'm so glad you two will be around for family gatherings.

Allison said...

Isn't it amazing how quickly the wedding day comes and goes!? You guys look incredible! I'm glad you are loving married life! woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I love your pictures and am so happy for you and Ryan. Thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. I loved it. You looked amazing and Ryan is the luckiest guy. I hope you both are doing well. I love ya!

Tim and Jennifer said...

ooo I like the "intimate candid" one. So cute!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...