Recent Posts

Monday, June 2, 2008

Girls' Night Out

The evening of Wednesday, May 21, 2008 was an exciting night! Ashley and I drove to the airport to pick up Adriel from the airport (she was flying in for the wedding). We had made dinner reservations at the Melting Pot as a last hoorah (if you will), and had a fun time catching up, reminiscing, and celebrating our friendship. It was one of my all-time favorite memories with friends, and I consider myself lucky to count them as some of my closest! Love you girls! 
Enjoying the evening with Adi and Ash 
(Don't forget the refills and multiple restroom trips)


Yummy! Oreo covered marshmallows... (sick!) 


A little sherry anyone? 


The best bridesmaids a girl could ask for! Love you two! 

4 comments:

Abby said...

Cute! You girls are so fun. Congrats on the wedding; it was fun to see the pics on facebook:) And yeah...mine's in September!

Adi said...

I don't know about best, since I could only come out a day before the wedding and was trying to hog the treats to dip into that AMAZING chocolate, peanut butter sauce! MMMMMM

Alicia said...

How did you get started with the digital scrapbooking thing?

Carbonneau said...

It was really nice to meet your hubby last night and to get to see you again. I am so sad that you guys are moving, having just met up with the two of you here in Tucson. Hopefully our paths will cross again soon! Congrats and I love the stories about the two of you on here! Keep in Touch!
ckcarbon at msn dot com
BTW let me know if you are up for the waterpark MON or WED?

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...