Recent Posts

Monday, July 1, 2013

Healthy

We're trying to be healthy, but we have our ups and downs.

Here's to reaffirming at the mid-year point. (Who's up for mid-year resolutions?!)

Our friend Marissa said it so well: we're not absolute beings, so we can't expected to live absolute lives. I may say I'm never going to eat a French fry again, but it's unlikely and what happens when I do?

One of the nice things about making an effort to be healthy is that we have tried new and yummy recipes that we hadn't considered before such as these delicious protein pancakes with a dollop of plain Greek yogurt, blueberries, and blueberry agave syrup.  


No fat.

Only natural sugars.

So delicious. 

I've always liked Greek yogurt, but the fat-free, plain stuff has always been a little off for me, but I'm really thinking that it's an acquired taste.

Seriously. I love the tart. 

Anyway, here's to a new month with new goals and new incentives.

Day 1 down, 30 to go. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...