Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Remember how in November we had multiple winter storms pass through Utah? 


The Binx built her first snowman using tomatoes from the garden.



And when I went for a run, I felt like a bobsled dog pushing that stroller with Adi mushing me along the trail.


And with snowmen towering over me along campus, I was sure we were in for a long, wet winter.


But yesterday, the three-month outlook appeared dismal for those dreaming of a white Christmas.


The images predicted it was going to be warmer with equal chances of being wet or dry (aka, they have no idea).



This is completely uncharacteristic for me, but after last year's brown Christmas and summer wild fires, I'm praying for some snow this year. 
And a lot of it.
Feel free to join me.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...