Recent Posts

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Baby Ducks

Work is crazy with the upcoming Career Fair and Thursday was the STEM Fair. Because of the shear number of interviews on Friday, I was kicked out of my office. So, I headed home a little early to get some things done and to meet Adi, my mother-in-law, Jennifer, and Grandpa Davies late that afternoon at the park. 

Super fun. 

I wonder if this is what it's like to be a stay-at-home mom. Time to organize, clean my house, and go to the park with my best buddy all on the same day. 

Priceless

 
Adi chasing the baby ducks. 


Adi running around in the fields and picking flowers. 


Adi splashing around the fountain! 

1 comments:

Maleen said...

We just visited the Botany pond recently. (Do they still call it that?) Holy Cow...didn't realize how many ducks are there now. And turtles. Feeding the ducks is always a favorite around here.

And don't be fooled. I stay home every day and my house is still not organized. ;)

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...