Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Vintage Fun Repeat!

We had so much fun seeing Spider Man at the drive-in, that we decided to go back!

This time we saw "The Dark Knight Rises".

Adi was naughty. Naughty, naughty, naughty, and wouldn't go to sleep... But, despite my serious frustration in the moment and panic at her actually watching the movie, I can't blame her. Who wants to be stuck in a car for three hours? (Note to self: when going to the drive in, either a) get a babysitting, or b) bring real food (not just candy), a portable DVD player, and sit outside the car.)

Anyway, I actually enjoyed this Batman. I hated the Dark Knight, so I was pleasantly surprised.

Here is a wrap up of before the movie. I should have known that Adi would want to hop around the entire time.




Redwood Drive-in - August 11, 2012

1 comments:

Maleen said...

Ha! This reminds me of when we left 'The Dark Knight' in our DVD player and went to bed, only to find June watching it the next morning.

I about peed my pants, I was so upset. It was HALF WAY through the movie.

It turns out that the movie starts itself, so the TV had only been on a few minutes, but STILL...

Luckily, I haven't seen any signs of mental scarring in the last few years.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...