Recent Posts

Friday, June 29, 2012

All Grown Up

When I moved to Virginia in high school, I babysat. And I babysat a lot

One of the families I babysat for were Mark and Kory and their three, then four, then five darling kids. I babysat for them all the time and even ventured on a few outings with them. Favorite was definitely the trip to Rehobath Beach (I've got to find those pictures and scan them!). 

Well, last week I got an e-mail from Kory. Madison, the oldest was in Utah for EFY and wanted to see me! 

Whoah! Madison. Old enough for EFY? 

Adrielle and I drove to BYU on Saturday morning bright and early to pick her up and sure enough, she's all grown up and four inches taller than me! (Life really is unfair.)

We had fun driving around campus to take pictures and had delicious Kneader's french toast. Adi warmed right up to her, and Madison was so good with her--one of the most naturally nurturing people I've ever met. So darling. Adi almost cried when we dropped her off at the airport!

We love Miss Madison and can't wait to see her again! 

Thanks Kory for letting me know she was in town. I love you guys!



June 2012 - Madison, Adrielle, and I at BYU 


June 2012 - Madison, Adrielle, and I at BYU 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...