Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

You Shouldn't Assume

Last night, I texted my bestie, Adriel.


 I asked her where she would be Christmas day and if I could her parent's address.

Then, all of the sudden she said I didn't have to send anything...

What on earth was she talking about?!?

I of course respond with "Who said I was sending anything? (How long are you going to be there?)"

Her response, "Hahahaha. Good call. My assumption. ;)"

I'm not quite sure what this winking thing is all about. It's not like I just went to the post office and guaranteed something arrives at her parent's house by Christmas... that would be crazy.

Love you Adi.

1 comments:

Adi said...

oh honestly. I am gonna start attaching a privacy notive to my texts!

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...