Recent Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve Surprise

This year, as presents for our moms, Ryan and I decided to surprise them with a special Christmas Eve gift to see the Nutcracker performed by Ballet West

I love the Capitol Theater in Salt Lake, and surprising our moms with the Nutcracker was such a fun present. 


Walking up and up and up to our seats. (: 


The Capitol Chandelier 



My mom and Me 


Ryan and His Mom 


Ryan and I (so grateful for a husband who appreciates the Ballet) 


Us


The view 

I had forgotten how odd the story line of the Nutcracker is, but the choreography and staging were wonderful. Definitely a new Christmas tradition. 

Now I just have to get me some of the beautiful box seats. 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...