Recent Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A Positive Experience

This morning I came into the office to find this in my inbox... 

"To whom it may concern:

I just wanted to write and let you know that I had an appointment with McKenzie today and I was so impressed with the help that I received at the career services office. I had been skeptical about what career services could help me with, but was pleasantly surprised by my experience. McKenzie was so informative about resumes and cover letters and I walked away with a much better knowledge of how to break my way into the work-force. I really appreciate these services and I think that McKenzie is wonderful at her job!
Thank you again,

Brittany"



It's days like today that help me recognize the difference I'm making. I love my job. 

1 comments:

Tim and Jennifer said...

Holla! Good job- you should be so proud!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...