Recent Posts

Monday, November 28, 2011

Day 4: The High Priest of Good Things to Come

This morning I woke up and ran two and a half miles before 5am. I'm tired, but grateful for a body that enables me to do so. It also gives me some wonderful quiet time. I figured that if I started each day with the invitations offered by Christ, that I might be able to have more meaning in my search. 

Today's invitation is Hope (John 9:1-28); Pray that the Savior will touch your eyes so that you will see what you need to do differently.  Take some time to write down some of the good things that have come to you through Christ.



Sometimes I feel like I flounder. At work, home, as a wife, mother. But at the end of the day, when I recognize areas for improvement and seek the Savior's help, I am able to recognize and achieve greater potential than I would and/or could otherwise. 

Here's to a day of prayer, recognition, and improvement. 


"Improve the shining moments; in this you are secure. 
For promptness bringeth safety and blessings rich and pure.
Let prudence guide your actions; Be honest in your heart; 
For God will love and bless you And help to you impart."

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...