Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Letters from Chile: Arriving and Beginning the Internship

Here's another email I sent when I first started my internship.


Hey,

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and send some pictures of the neighborhood here in Iquique, Chile. My internship is going great and I'm really loving the work with the kids. Mainly what I am doing is working with the kids in physical development, like physical therapy. It's a great opportunity for me to learn hands on about the different diseases that they have and what treatments they are receiving. The people have been really great and have welcomed me with open arms.



Well, hope all is going well for you! Talk to you soon!

Ryan Davies


0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...