Recent Posts

Sunday, June 19, 2011

My Date-o-graphic Memory

I remember dates. It's pretty insane at times.

For example, how many of you can tell me when you joined facebook? Year? Month? Day?

I joined facebook on January 17, 2005. 


This talent came up as I thought about Father's day tonight, the date June 17th stuck out in my head... it seemed that Father's day should be on the 17th.

Then I realized that in 2007, June 17th was Father's day, and that I had spoken in Sacrament meeting on the topic of Fathers. The previous speaker had taken the entire meeting. We were over by the time my talk came around. I stood up, acknowledged the time, shared a 1-minute story about what my father had taught me and sat down.

Here's to Father's Day--the 17th or the 19th!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...