Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Little Person

When did this baby girl turn into a little person?


I'm definitely not complaining.
The little girl is much more fun and she sleeps through the night.



I'll take walking, talking, running, giggling, and squealing over constant crying and feeding any day.


While at Costco the other day, she saw this skirt from probably like a mile away and had to have it. She pointed to the table of skirts until we got close enough, then she picked out one she liked and would not let it go.

We couldn't say no.

2 comments:

TheTerry's said...

Can't wait till she's a teenager. Don't take her to the mall...

Elise said...

I was already going to comment on how cute that skirt is, and now, it makes it even cuter that SHE picked it out! And I agree completely with you... I was not a fan of the newborn stage and am enjoying my boy SO much more now that he's more interactive :)

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...