Recent Posts

Friday, June 10, 2011

It's Gestures Like These...

... that make me love my job.

Last week I got an e-mail titled, "Just wanted to say a little thank you!" and it made. my. day.

Let me share...



Dear McKenzie,

I met with you last week. I just wanted to email you a quick thank you. It was wonderful to meet with you, I have never met a counselor before who was so actively involved in helping set up internships and explaining resumes. You are simply splendid at your job. Have a great day.

Paris



Thank you Paris.

2 comments:

TheTerry's said...

How great! Funny coincidence: Kyle has a friend at his new job who knows you, says you set him up with an internship. Can't remember his name, but I'll ask. Nice to have a job where you do so much good for people!

VonTana said...

Can you get me a good job? :) ... Tana

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...