Recent Posts

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Happy Anniversary to US!

Last week, Ryan and I saw this little gem in the Deseret Book mailing. I love "The Prayer at Valley Forge" and I also love J. Kirk Richards who is the artist of "Greatest in the Kingdom" (the picture below). But guess what, so does Ryan. 

So... 


After work, Adi, my mom, and I drove to Deseret Book. 

I was at the register about to pay when I saw this treasure in the mailing I was flipping through...


I asked skeptically if I could stack discounts. And the manager looked at me with a smirk and said yes!

So I looked at the cashier and she said, "You'll be right back?" I smiled and said yes, before running out the door. 

So... 30 minutes and three ties later... 

I walked out of the store paying 70% less than retail for this beautiful J. Kirk Richards print. 


 Happy Anniversary to us! 

1 comments:

TheTerry's said...

We love J. Kirk Richards as well!! We only discovered him recently but found his work very refreshing from what is popular in the mormon culture right now. Love it!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...