Recent Posts

Sunday, May 29, 2011

As of late...

A couple of weeks ago I posted my 18+ mile week. It was pretty intense. I have been a slacker the past two weeks and only worked out and run a few times since then. However, (and in my pathetic excuse) I have logged my longest run and my fastest run these past two weeks.

In fact, last week I ran 5.4 miles and yesterday I ran 4, 10-minute miles. That may not seem like a big deal, but in the past three weeks I've gone from no running to running 4+ miles at a pace 2 minutes faster than my personal best! How crazy is that!?

Anyway, I'm still working on it. Tomorrow is a cross day and I'm going to convince Ryan to hike the Y with me! Super fun! (Adi's not going to be a cougar until she's scaled that baby!)

Here are a few pictures we've taken on some of our jogs and runs...


The BYU trail south of campus



Little ducklings!








The Provo River Trail 


The River is super high. 



Adi enjoying the ride. (Fuzzy hair and all.)

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...