Recent Posts

Monday, April 25, 2011

Obsession

I thought and dreamt all last night about not being prepared for a test I had today.

I hate that.

The exam wasn't even in one of my more demanding classes, and I knew that I could review this morning and be fine. But I was banking on doing really well so that I wouldn't have to take the final, which would be one less thing to worry about in the overlap period between the U and BYU. The added stress of the situation is what put me over.

I need a 96% on the test to get a solid A in the class without taking the final. I've checked the class site to see if my professor has put up the scores yet and it's killing me that he hasn't.


I'm obsessing.

If only I would have actually reviewed for the first exam, I wouldn't be in this situation. At least I know my lab score is solid.

Hopefully he posts scores tomorrow. I'm becoming the kid in class who is obsessed with the grade. (That kid always bugged.) But, I don't want to have to take the final because I have OChem at BYU during the scheduled time.

Hopefully I'll survive these next two weeks.
And hopefully I won't dream about my classes anymore.
Or write about them anymore, for that matter.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...