Recent Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Promptings

So, it's 11:19 and I've been posting for about an hour or so now. I'm almost caught up... almost.
But, I wanted to post one last thought before I head to bed...

For the past two Sundays, I've made cookies to take to families in our ward. I've tried to think about to whom I should take them--you know being led by the spirit--and today one family in particular stood out. It was a small gesture, and they weren't even there for me to talk to, so I just left them on the doorstep.

Well, tonight I am grateful that I listened to that prompting because I learned that that family has been going through a difficult hardship the past couple of weeks, and maybe, just maybe, those cookies brightened their day.

1 comments:

Jill said...

It did. Thank you so much for the cookies. Over the last two weeks I have had several people follow promptings to show kindness to our family. Many had no clue what was going on. I am grateful that Heavenly Father is so aware of our needs. Tonight was especially hard, so the cookies meant a lot. I appreciate you following the spirit.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...