Recent Posts

Monday, March 14, 2011

A Fan Can Hope, Right?

(So, we're doing an office poll, and I'm joining. The last bracket I filled out was the bracket for Facebook in 2005. Nuts.)


No, I don't have BYU going all the way, but a fan can hope, right? I'm hoping that BYU wins at least a game or two. I'm hoping that SDSU and UNLV do too. In fact, in honor of the end of the Mountain West as we know it, I'm pulling for the underdogs and hoping SDSU wins it all.

I would feel vindicated.

***Ryan interjects his thoughts and apologizes for intruding on this post: There's no way that USU is going to beat BYU, even without B. Davies. :)

2 comments:

Adi said...

wow. that's all I can say. wow.

Erin said...

I second that wow. Quite the bracket there. I'm sure you'll rocket into first place with that one!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...