Recent Posts

Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Super Bowl

Each year, I debate about whether to have a Super Bowl Party... The thing is, I don't care about the Super Bowl. In fact, I think pro football is lame.

Anyway, I always want to host a party for the fun social aspect, but we never really get around to it. I actually sometimes don't even know when the Super Bowl is until the day of the game. 

This year however, we invited my dad and brothers to come over. It was kind of fun! I didn't watch much of the game as I was busy with... (more to come on that), but had fun with people being around. And we had yummy and very healthy (not) treats. Here are some fun pictures...


Ryan made 7 Layer Chip Dip... yummy!


Adi liked the attention


I love that little girl!


Check out that smile with teeth!


0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...