Recent Posts

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Introducing: Abigail

A couple of years ago, a friend introduced us to the fact that Polaroids are retro--I guess I had forgotten that getting my Polaroid taken with the dentist for not having any cavities (remember the excitement?!) was over 20 years ago. I guess that makes it a retro, trendy thing. Maybe, maybe not.

Anyway, since learning about the Polaroid sensation, I have wanted to get more into photography... someday when I have time for a hobby (in other words, never). 

In the meantime while I can't spend hundreds of hours and dollars on photography, contemporary or retro, let me introduce you to Abigail. 

Abigail is our newest addition. She is now our constant companion, and I was so blissfully happy to discover her fantastic talents. Because I don't want to divulge her true nature, let's just say she is our newest camera. 

First up: Last night, Ryan, Adrielle, and I went out on a little date and had hamburgers, fries, and milkshakes. Abigail captured this daddy-daughter treasure...

Ryan and Adrielle - Fuddruckers - January 22nd 

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...