Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Vinyard Pumpkin Patch

Fall brings so many fun and exciting activities. For example, taking Adrielle to her first Pumpkin patch!


Most of the time, I am a planner; I'm not very sporadic. (Sure, let's get together, what's your two-weeks-from-now like?) So, when the opportunity to go to the Pumpkin Patch with Becky, Ryan, and their little guy, Nathan, came up, we were excited!


It was a lot of fun! We took pictures and Adrielle and Nathan got to meet (well, they had met a few times before but they were both young or sleeping). :)


Adrielle (Feb. 2010) and Nathan (Mar. 2010)
Enjoy the pictures!


Family Outing - October 2010



Ryan and Ryan (Ryan-right, was Ryan-left's mission trainer)




(Outside the jump-jump. And no, this was not her first time. Sadly we don't have pictures of the first time.)


Happy Fall!

5 comments:

Shan said...

Hey, I'm pretty sure I know the other Ryan. He went to high school with me and was on Seminary Council with one of my best friends. If it's him. But I think it is.

Adi said...

Could that jacket on Adrielle be more like her mom!?

Shantel Aleece said...

hehe, seriously, go onto my Facebook photo album of the holidays last year and you will find similar fall pictures of Conner at the Vineyard pumpkin patch :)

Laura said...

I love these pics!! Kenzie, you are so gorgeous! Love the hair!

Laura :)

Tim and Jennifer said...

You look amazing!! What"s your secret?

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...