Recent Posts

Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday Afternoon Picnic

Sunday, Ryan, Adrielle, and I took a picnic to the park. We also had ulterior motives: photo shoot.

In August, I went to Eastern Market looking for a boutique that sold vintage hairpieces (with old feathers, hats, and toile). And, I found them! So, I bought a few excellent pieces. One of which was for Adrielle. (The neat thing about it is that the artist took of a butterfly and I chose the vintage crab pin that she whipped together right in front of me! It was neat and I think Adi wears it well!)

Personally, I don't think this looks anything like her (the hat maybe), but still, she's so cute!


Here she is, modeling her vintage style!

Getting out of the sun...

Cooling off...

Just imagine you're in France...

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...