Recent Posts

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Life as a Postgrad Undergrad

I got back a paper I wrote. The assignment was to write a one page paper on the element whose number matched the last two digits of my Student ID number. For me, it happened to be the one and only, the Big Bk, Number 97, Berkelium.

The TA notified the class that most students received an 8 or 9. Not to brag or anything (but I am), after years of labor writing papers during my undergraduate and graduate education, my score was a perfect 10.

This postgrad undergrad thing can be very fulfilling for my ego. My 1-pager on Sandhoff disease that I wrote for Human Genetics had better not ruin my record because, although inflated at this moment, this ego boost is easily burst. Chem can be a monster, as can assessing copy numbers in haploid and diploid cells during various stages of meiosis and mitosis for Human Genetics.

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...