Recent Posts

Saturday, March 20, 2010

LAX Game #1 - Northridge

My little brother, Nate, is awesome. He is 16 and way too smart for his own good. I've always been so proud of him (despite his teenage moments), but especially this year! This year, Nate joined the Mountain View Lacrosse Team, and this morning Ryan, Adi, and I went to catch his first home game!

I was nostalgic for high school when I watched the team! It was a lot different than Lacrosse in Virginia (granted a lot of kids have just started playing), but I loved it all the same! Mountain View ended up loosing, but they came back from way behind, so it was great! (And it made me want to coach Lacrosse - crazy, huh?)

Here are a few highlights...

Baby Adi at her first sporting event! (Despite the fact that she slept through the whole game.)

Nate after the game! He started and played midi! (Atta boy!)


Nate and I - We love Lacrosse!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...