Recent Posts

Friday, February 12, 2010

Update...

So, this is McKenzie. It is 11 hours into labor and 6.5 hours after arriving at the hospital...God bless the man/woman who invented the epidural. I've finally been able to sleep and get some rest.

As of now, it will be a while, but with an epidural, labor doesn't seem so bad--at least not yet. The first six hours were hard, but I feel a great deal of satisfaction that I was able to go that long, andI can imagine that the last part is the hardest. (All I know is that this stinkin' IV is by far the worst pain.)

At this point, the doctor said that the baby is engaged to a 0, so she has to get to a +3 and then it really is baby time! Sometime this afternoon we'll be holding our darling, beautiful, little girl! Oh I can't wait.

And, to top it off... Adriel is coming from Washington tonight--what a serendipitous occasion that she'll be here to meet her namesake.

More updates to come...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH, I am freaking out with excitement. I have chills all over! You are awesome and are going to do great! I can't wait to meet this little angel. She is so lucky to be coming to such a wonderful mommy and daddy. Good luck. I will be thinking of you guys all day!!! Love you!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Yea! Keep us updated and post pics pronto!

Brooke said...

Good luck, you guys! I know you'll do great.

Shan said...

I hope all is going well.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...