Recent Posts

Friday, October 9, 2009

Help! I'm a New Fan Of...

Ryan is not into theater. In fact, Ryan is not into anything even theater related, including dance. I however, love watching the glitz and glam of dance. So, when we found out that the DiLellos...


...from my childhood homeward were on "So You Think You Can Dance", I thought it was fantastic, and Ryan was apathetic. Oh well, they've got at least one new fan. Now my question is, how does this show work? Does anyone know? Is it judges or voting?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh I love this show! Crazy that you know this couple. If you ever want to watch this show with someone who actually enjoys the glitz and glam, give me a call!

SRA said...

It starts out with the judges choosing, then in later rounds, the voting opens up and the public chooses who gets kicked each week.

kelli said...

Home ward, huh? haha. Sure cant' wear their G's under those costumes! But it is awesome you know someone on the show! Woohoo!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...