Recent Posts

Monday, September 21, 2009

Exciting Fall Weekend - Part 1

BYU Football. I love it, and although the game against Florida State itself was a disappointment, the anticipation and excitement that preceded the game was fabulous. Friday I ran to the bookstore to buy (last-minute of course) BYU football t-shirts, but of course they were sold out... so I called my credit union, and they had some! It was fun to have matching shirts and to have student tickets again. It's the last year, why not indulge? Let's just hope that the next football game is better than the last. (Cross your fingers.)

Anyway we forgot our camera, but I had my phone, so we snapped this picture. Isn't Ryan handsome!? He is such a wonderful man, and I am such a lucky girl to be married to him!

2 comments:

Adi said...

Oh you guys look great in this picture. So happy! Love it!

kelli said...

Ahh! I just love you guys. FYI. Kenz, you're gorgeous.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...