Recent Posts

Friday, February 27, 2009

Facebook. Cold Turkey.

This week, my good friend Krista blogged about what she was sacrificing for Lent. Mind you, Krista is not Catholic, but she decided to observe the tradition by giving up blogging, blog reader, and facebook. This got me thinking...

As many of you know, I am what you would refer to as a 'facebook addict'. However, in an effort to cram for a finance test, I didn't have a chance to visit facebook until Wednesday night. But before I did, I happened upon Krista's post.

So... I decided to give up facebook for Lent. Mind you, I am not Catholic, but it gave me an excellent excuse to give up my habit cold turkey. So, as of tonight...

I have been facebook free for more than 72 hours!

0 comments:

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...