Recent Posts

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

You know how people say that goals are more attainable if they are realistic, have a timeline, and are openly supported by others? Well, this year as Ryan and I make our New Year's resolutions, we have decided that in order to achieve our goals, we will share them with others. Please ask us how our goals are coming along in the next few weeks and months. Hopefully with hard work, dedication, and support, we will be able to achieve our goals one day, week, and month at a time.

Our resolutions for January:

1. Daily Scripture Study
2. Daily Prayer
3. Weekly Temple Attendance
4. Memorize 1 scripture a week (Starting with Seminary Scripture Mastery)
5. (McKenzie's) Lose 5lbs by the end of January
6. Exercise 5 times a week

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah, those were the days. When 5 pounds was my weight loss goal. It hasn't been as small as 5 pounds since before I got married- so you're doin' good Kenz. Plus, you look great anyway.

I share most of your resolutions, just multiply my weight loss by 4 or 5 and they're about identical. Good luck to us all- I will check on your progress, feel free to do the same with me.

Ryan said...

My goals are just to make it through this semester and run a marathon in April. We'll see if I die before then.

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...