Recent Posts

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pictures

Here are just a few pictures of what we've been up to during the past month or so.


Just enjoying a fall afternoon.


The leaves down the street were awesome!


Sadly, the 10 ft. Christmas tree did not make it in the apartment. It was just too big. It was either the tree, or the table, and well, we decided we wanted to eat on the table.


Our semi-decorated apartment. The stockings have not yet been hung yet.


A view into the living room from the front door.


We decided with all of the festivities to try our hand at roasting a chicken. Here it is looking festive, well, kinda.

8 comments:

ThunderDan said...

That is a lovely picture with the sun hitting all the trees.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the picture of the trees along the street! Excellent lines and composition! :o)

Abby said...

It all looks very festive to me--I LOVE decorating for Christmas (and everything about Christmas). I'm still working on our house; I've been a little slow this year.

Adi said...

Oh MY GOSHH!!! I love how Christmasy your home is sooooo fun!

McKenzie said...

Thanks guys! I love our little apartment, and wish all of you could come visit for Christmas! Yea! Merry Christmas!

Thompson Family said...

I love the pictures Kenz! Your apartment is super cute and the chicken looks mmm mmm good!

Tim and Jennifer said...

Looks cute!!

Nicole said...

Too bad the 10 foot tree didn't fit...I would have done the same thing too, because really, where would you eaten that most beautifully roasted chicken?? :) I love your decor McKenzie...and I especially love that you have a picture of Christ under your tree. I hope you don't mind if I steal that idea???

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...