Recent Posts

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Going Private - As of December 1st

Ryan and I have decided to make our account private. With recent trends, and a friend's blogging scare, we think that for us now and in the future, it would be best if we made our blog private. (In fact, if you are reading this right now, and your blog is not private, I would encourage you to make your blog private as well.) We do love to share our lives and stories with all of you, so we have decided to wait until December 1st to make the transition, and have created a temporary e-mail address to which you can send your information if you would like to continue reading our blog. 

If you are interested in being added to our list of private viewers, please send an e-mail with your first name in the title to: ryanandkenz@gmail.com. If you have any questions or concerns please leave a comment or write to us at the above address. 

Have a great evening, and Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, i just saw your blog from Shelli's blog. Can we be blog buddies too? :)

Here's our email if we can view your blog once you've gone private:
dedratregaskis at gmail dot com

Elise said...

Hey! I want to be added! I love reading your blog...plus you're kinda in a far-off sort-of way part of my family.

elisemparker@gmail.com

Sandra said...

Oh don't go private. Love your music. My music is the last thing to change to the Christmas music. Dec 1st can't wait.

ps Met Zuster Erikson tonight.

maybemaybenot said...

I'd love to be able to continue to visit your blog. I sent you an e-mail last week, but hadn't heard from you guys so I figured you probably didn't get it. Thanks.

jennifer.moreno@libpp.com

Parrish Family said...

Hey Ryan! Sorry to disappoint you that we are having a girl and not an alien! Maybe next time! :-) he he he

Here is our e-mail iamphawk@hotmail.com

P.S. I am WAY jealous of your tree. I want one!

maybemaybenot said...

McKenzie,

Your family and friends already know this - but you are a bright and great girl. Thank you for speaking with me today. I am happy to know you. Much love to you and your husband.

Sincerely,

Jennifer

kelli said...

Ooh, ooh, pick me! Pick me! If I can keep viewing it too, my e-mail is
kelbug3@gmail.com

Thanks!

Our Family

Our Family
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...